Teir 3 Races
Satyrs are goat-humanoid fey found in wooded regions through out Orcoona. Newly freed from Rie, Satyrs have divided themselves between those who still remain Loyal to the Isvol, or those who broke his control. They have trouble adjusting to civilized areas, having little sense of ownership and organization.
Sprites are tiny winged fey found through out Orcoona. Unlike many Ur-fey who had trouble adjusting to the encroachment of civilization, Sprites have managed to adapt to civilized life fairly well. Making excellent thieves, spies, entertainers, and black opps soldiers, sprites have filled their own niche in society. Funny enough, because of their usual career choices most people don’t trust them.
Pixie characters possess the following racial traits.
- -6 Strength, +8 Dexterity, +6 Intelligence, +4 Wisdom, +6 Charisma.
- Tiny size: +2 bonus to Armor Class, +2 bonus on attack rolls, +8 bonus on Hide checks, -8 penalty on grapple checks, lifting and carrying limits 1/2 those of Medium characters.
- A pixie’s base land speed is 15 feet. It also has a fly speed of 50 feet (good).
- Low-light vision.
- Skills: Pixies have a +2 racial bonus on Listen, Search, and Spot checks.
- Racial Feats: A pixie receives Dodge and Weapon Finesse as bonus feats.
- +1 natural armor bonus.
- Special Attacks: Spell-like abilities.
- Special Qualities: Damage reduction 10/cold iron, greater invisibility, spell resistance equal to 15 + class levels.
- Automatic Languages: Common, Sylvan.
Greater Invisibility (Su)
A pixie remains invisible even when it attacks. This ability is constant, but the pixie can suppress or resume it as a free action.
1/day—lesser confusion (DC 14), dancing lights, detect chaos, detect good, detect evil, detect law, detect thoughts (DC 15), dispel magic, entangle (DC 14), permanent image (DC 19; visual and auditory elements only). Caster level 8th.